Designer (M/F/D) Full-time
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out our Application Form
WHO WE ARE
We, Persico Automotive GmbH in Kirchanschöring, started at the beginning of 2020 as part of the Persico Group. Persico is a family-run company based in Italy, 65 km north-east of Milan.
Worldwide, more than 700 employees work for the group at locations in Europe, the USA, Mexico and China. As an international company in mechanical engineering with a focus on the automotive industry, we are currently facing strong growth, which requires us to find creative solutions worldwide in order to meet the complex demands of our customers.
The location in Kirchanschöring is the competence center for the development and commissioning of tools and machines in the technologies of vacuum laminating, edgefolding and hot riveting.
FIELD OF ACTIVITIES
To support our team in Germany, we are looking for a designer to take on the following tasks at the earliest possible date:
- Analysis of customer specifications and derivation of requirement specifications
- Design and conception of vacuum laminating or edgefolding tools on the basis of the specifications
- 3D free-form design of the product-specific components with CATIA
- Design of complete vacuum laminating and edgefolding tools with SolidWorks
- Creation and maintenance of parts lists and material masters in the PLM system (Dassault 3D Experience)
- Arranging for drawings to be prepared by external service providers and checking that they are correct in terms of content and conform to standards
- Cooperation with suppliers in the procurement of components and assemblies
- Carrying out design reviews with customers with the aim of obtaining the respective construction approval
- Supporting the sales department in the feasibility analysis and providing technical advice for the preparation of quotations
- Standardization of assemblies and definition of design standards
For these activities we expect the following skills:
- Technician / mechanical engineering or comparable degree
- Mechanical design in SOLIDWORKS and/ or CATIA V5
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in the design of vacuum laminating & edgefolding tools desirable
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
Please send your application with CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person at our company.
L'azienda garantisce il trattamento dei dati ai sensi del Regolamento Europeo n. 2016/679, rinviando all’informativa privacy disponibile sul sito. Verrà data risposta alle sole candidature ritenute interessanti sia relativamente alla posizione aperta sia per altre posizioni che di volta in volta potrebbero aprirsi. Persico Marine ritiene essenziale il rispetto del principio della parità di trattamento, essendo interdetta e preclusa qualsiasi forma di discriminazione o molestia, diretta o indiretta, nei confronti di ogni persona. Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.