Persico Automotive’s skilled engineers and technicians are process and systems experts.
They collaborate with customers right from the preliminary project stages on developing and implementing the required systems, tools and equipment and, if necessary, integrating them with existing production lines. In the future, when you stop manufacturing a particular component, our engineering staff can assist you in refurbishing or converting your line for new production needs.
Persico offers a vast range of technologically advanced engineering services:
- Materials testing and prototyping
- Pre-series production
- Mould and equipment design
- Turnkey system design and production, including complete plant, equipment and moulds.
- Pre-production testing at Persico
- Installation and start-up of production system at the customer’s facility
- Training of customer’s staff
- Technical service during production
- Assessment of plant refurbishment and conversion for new production needs.
Our engineering department uses the most up-to-date 2D- and 3D-CAD packages, which are continuously updated (CADDS5, UNIGRAPHICS, CATIA V5, ALIAS, PERSONAL DESIGN, PROENGINEER, CAD.LAB-CGB, VDA, Data Translator IGES, DXF). Furthermore, our HDSL connection allows for exchanging files of any size in real time.